ESE and start of studies
- You can find concrete information about your ESE on the pages of your Student Association.
- The most important information is communicated via the ESE-Moodle course of your Student Association.
- General information can be found here on our homepage.
Faculties and University
- Homepage of the University
- Click here for the individual faculties:
- General information for first-year students and the current situation of Ulm University.
- Moodle (e-learning platform of the university)
- "Portal Studium und Lehre" (Examination administration, Certificates)
- CoronaNG (no connection to COVID-19, partial course registrations)
- Library Catalogue
- Ulm University A-Z
Infrastructure and technology
- Information about VPN (access to university network from home, allows access to online literature)
- University emails (access to the university email inbox and important information about the university)
- Cloudstore (university cloud storage, 20GB for each student freely available)
- Identity management (e.g. change password)
- kiz signpost (e.g. help and explanations about the library & IT services)
- Lecture hall finder (also contains seminar rooms)
Around the study
- You will get tips and tricks at the beginning as well as during your entire studies from us, the StuVe, and from our units.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and don't miss any university party, lecture, regulars' table or event!
- Studierendenwerk (information and help on BAföG, cafeteria and housing)
- University sports (a wide range of university sports, "UniFit" gym, sports events and sports clubs)